Sunday, May 20, 2007

Hobbies & Interests

Cello is basically what I'm interested in. I love music, especially classical. Shostakovich's Cello Concerto, Kodaly's (pronounced Ko die) Sonata for cello, Brahms Cello and Piano Concerto, and Faure's Elegie are some of my favorites. Even though I can't play all of them yet, I love to listen to them. I also like Philip Glass who is a contemporary composer.

I bake a lot. It's lots of fun for me (especially the eating part). Things don't always turn out great, but they do most of the time. I love to try new recipes. Even though I mainly make desserts, I also make regular food too. Sometimes I even make breakfast foods.

I also love to dye my hair different colors. My natural color is brown. I've had it black, bright red, brownish reddish, blondish reddish and now I just dyed it blond. For the last day of school I'm dyeing it purple. It's going to look really cool.

No comments: