Sunday, May 20, 2007

About Me

I'm 14 years old and am a vegetarian. I'm a vegetarian for lots of reasons. I feel it's what is best for my body right now. The animals benefit too. The way the animals are treated makes me cringe. Go to factoryfarming.com to find out more. I believe animals should be treated well. They can feel and have emotion just as humans do. Just because they can't talk doesn't mean they are dumb.

I also care about the environment too (no big surprise here). The earth is being destroyed by humans right now as I'm typing. The world we are leaving to our children and grandchildren is not going to be fun for them to fix. One book that I have recently finished reading about this very subject is
Ishmael by Daniel Quinn. It's really good and thought-provoking. I highly recommend it.

Also, I don't really believe in doctor's or medicine. I think you can find natural cures to almost everything. I've seen over 12 doctors for the same problem and none of them knew how to fix it. When I turned toward alternative medicine however, the first person who I went to fixed it.


Well, I think that's basically it.

Oh yeah, I have two older brothers, and five cats. We have rescued three cats from being abandoned on the streets or taken to the Animal Shelter (where they kill them after three days

No comments: