Sunday, January 13, 2008

Months Later...

ok so I was reading through my blog and I thought it was pretty interesting to see what I have thought and done in the past so I think I'm going to continue to write stuff (when I have time). Yeah, it's been a long time since I wrote last. I now have my first boyfriend although I'm not sure how much longer though. I have painted my room a really really pretty bluish silverish color. and I got rid of like 3/4 of my stuff. My room is much nicer but I'm still not completely happy with how it feels yet. I'm not sure what else to write about. I have successfully survived the first semester of high school! Yay! Now I absolutely can't wait for school to end and to go to Italy and Germany (but I'm mainly looking forward to Italy) It will be interesting to see what German I and II do for me in Germany though. Oh and how could I forget my new car!! My mom and I went car shopping last Wednesday and then bought a brand new 2008 Honda Civic Hybrid in a dark blueish metallicish color called magnetic pearl. I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I just need to convince her to get rid of the van and camaro and things will be pretty good in that area. :)
I can't believe how much I have changed just in a few months. Reading over what I wrote it doesn't hardly sound like me.

No comments: